1. To purchase, contact the artist giving
title of work and your delivery address.
2. All prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars.
3. Post, packaging and insurance will be added to the quoted price.
4. For OVERSEAS delivery
Where parcels fit the following criteria:
Maximum length plus girth = 2 metres, Maximum length of any side = 1.05m. Maximum weight = 20kg, we use NZ Courier Post INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS service, which takes 2-5 days, plus custom clearance at purchaser's home country. Parcel will be tracked and traced and signed on receipt.
Any custom's duty will be at Purchaser's expense.
For information about CourierPost Services, visit their website www.courierpost.co.nz
For estimate of freight cost visit http://www.nzpost.net.nz/nzpost/control/ratefinder
For parcels outside these dimensions we will endeavour to use the most economical courier service.
5. NZ Courier Post insurance premium rate for overseas delivery is 0.85% of the total insured value. [GST zero-rated]
6. Whilst every attempt is made to ensure that the colours of the original paintings are reproduced as accurately as possible on the website, there may be some variance outside our control.
7. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund you the cost of the painting. All other cost incurred will be at purchaser's expense. Please contact us immediately on receipt and inspection of painting. Returns must be executed within one week of taking delivery.
8. Payment is by means of Banker's draft or personal cheque, subject to clearance. If you use internet banking, you may be able to make e-cheque payments direct to our account.
Should you have any other queries please do not hesitate to email or phone Yvonne. Details below.
Thank you for your interest in our work.
+64 27 777 0305